Nature Inc. (hereinafter, “Nature”) greatly respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting all your personally identifiable information.
I. Personal Information and Stakeholder Information #
- “Personal Information” herein means information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in such information (including information that can be easily cross-checked with additional information to identify the specific individual) or information about a living individual that contains individual identification code.
II. Collection of Information and Information Source #
- Nature will collect aforementioned Personal Information and Stakeholder Information by lawful and appropriate measures, to the extent as necessary, specifying the purpose of use that will be notified and/or posted.
- Nature will collect Stakeholder Information and Personal Information from what our stakeholders have voluntarily provided. Nature may collect from our partners (including our business partners, information sources, advertisers, advertisement distributors) some information that contains our stakeholders’ Personal Information voluntarily provided to our partners when said partners offer to us pursuant to relevant laws and regulations. Nature will treat such information in the same manner as the information that our stakeholders have voluntarily provided to Nature.
- 〇Capture information through mobile applications
Nature may obtain the following information and authorization from stakeholders to use our mobile applications.
- Personal Information and Stakeholder Information voluntarily provided by users
- Personally identifiable information such as name, address, email address, nickname, etc.
- Payment-related information (Apple ID, Google ID, credit card information, etc.)
- Information and permissions/authorization collected through the use of the application
- Device-related information (device information, device ID, etc.)
- Information on user’s activity history (user actions, settings, selections, input, date and time of use, location information, etc.)
The acquired data will be used to provide and improve convenience and functions of the mobile apps, and billing for fee-charging services.
In particular of location information, Nature will request a permission for the access thereto to obtain SSID and BLE connection that are necessary to set up IoT products provided by Nature. Such information will be used only when a stakeholder uses the automatic operation function of a device triggered by such location information.
III. Cookies #
- Nature may conduct a behavioral targeting advertisement on our website (the website managed by us with the domain name of “nature.global” and its subdomain, or other domain name or contents we choose hereafter regardless of the reason) and other websites of ad-serving service providers we partner with. Cookie information, such as browsing history and advertising identifiers obtained by such ad-serving service providers or other third parties, will be handled under the privacy policies of such third parties.
- Stakeholders may opt out of the use of cookie information by said third party to deliver advertisements by the following methods:
- (a) If you access by browsers: Access the opt-out page on said third party’s website
- (b) If you access by apps: Access the setting page for ad identifier on your device
IV. Information Collection Module #
- This Service may incorporate the following information collection modules selected by Nature to analyze information such as usage of Our Service and advertising effectiveness related to Our Service.
- In this connection, the providers of the following information collection modules may acquire browsing history, advertising identifiers, etc., associated with Our Service.
- Nature may collect cookie information, such as stakeholders’ browsing history and advertising identifiers, from an information collection module provider. We may link such information to Personal Information in possession of us and handle it in a manner that may identify a specific stakeholder.
V. Purpose of Use of Personal Information and Stakeholder Information #
- Nature will use our stakeholders’ Personal Information and Stakeholder Information within the following purpose of use and will not use for any other purposes unless we obtain a consent of the subject person or relevant laws and regulations permit. Our purpose of use of Stakeholder Information which may contain Personal Information we collect are the following:
- Stakeholder information of Nature’s service customers
- (a) To propose, sell, or provide products, services, and support
- (b) To bill for the use of fee-charging services
- (c) To contact customers as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- (d) To respond to inquiries and requests
- (e) To request participation in surveys and evaluation trials for products and services
- (f) To conduct promotion and send gifts
- (g) To send Nature’s product brochures, catalogs, and publications
- (h) To communicate in relation to performance of contracts and transactions
- (i) To provide information regarding products, services, events, and other relevant information of Nature and its partners (which includes the purpose of analyzing Personal Information and Stakeholder Information to distribute advertisements regarding new products and services that meet interests and preferences of our stakeholders)
- (k) To provide information consented to share with third parties within the scope of the consent
- Stakeholder Information collected through various inquiries and opinions
- (a) To respond to various inquiries
- (b) To improve our correspondence manners and to accurately understand inquiries
- (c) To research and analyze data necessary to improve Our Services and develop our new services
- Stakeholder Information collected from applicants for our events and seminars
- (a) To hold (operate and manage) events and seminars (which include sharing participant information with co-hosting companies and sponsoring companies)
- (b) To send e-mail or communicate through other tools to introduce products, services, events, and seminars of Nature and its partners (which include the purpose of analyzing Personal Information and Stakeholder Information to send advertisements regarding new products and services in correspondence with stakeholders’ interests and preferences)
- (c) To research and analyze data necessary to improve our events, seminars, and Our Services and to develop new services
- Stakeholder Information of Nature’s business partners
- (a) To manage the relationship with our business partners
- (b) To communicate, cooperate, negotiate, perform contracts, demand for performance, conduct sales activities, and other associated tasks in connection with transactions
- (c) To mail, telephone, fax, email and communicate through other tools to introduce products or services, and event information of Nature and its business partners (including the purpose of analyzing Personal Information and Stakeholder Information to send advertisements regarding new products and services in correspondence with stakeholders’ interests and preferences)
- Stakeholder Information of our shareholders
- (a) To perform duties and exercise rights under the Companies Act and other laws and regulations
- (b) To supply various benefits from Nature to our shareholder
- (c) To implement various measures to facilitate relationships with shareholders
- (d) To manage shareholders, such as preparing shareholder data pursuant to various laws and regulations
- Stakeholder Information of our directors, officers, employees (including retirees), and applicants for employment
- (a) To manage personnel matters, payroll matters and other labor matters
- (b) To manage health and safety matters
- (c) To provide education and training opportunities
- (d) To provide welfare benefits
- (e) To communicate workplace matters and contact at emergency situations
- (f) To communicate necessary matters including social affairs
- (g) To recruit employees (which include communications related to the selection process and provision of information related to recruitment)
- (h) To prepare statistics and other materials
- Publicly known information such as information in various directories or published on papers, magazines, and/or the Internet, or information collected by external information collection businesses and transferred to Nature
- (a) To provide information of products, services, events, and other relevant matters of Nature and its business partners by mail, telephone, fax, email, etc.
- (b) To carry out business operations incidental to the above and to respond to communications, procedures, and inquiries.
VI. Changes in the Purposes of Use of Stakeholder Information #
- Nature may change or modify the purposes of using Stakeholder Information and Personal Information to the extent reasonably relevant, and Nature will notify stakeholders or publicly announce any such changes.
VII. Management of Personal Information and Stakeholder Information #
- Nature has implemented organizational, physical, technical, and personnel safeguards and measures to securely manage Personal Information and Stakeholder Information. For details of the security control measures taken by Nature, please contact the contact information specified in Article 13.
- Provided, however, that, to the extent permitted by laws and regulations, Nature does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information sent or received through the Internet.
VIII. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties #
- Nature will not share Personal Information with third parties unless we obtain a prior consent of the relevant stakeholder. Provided, however, that, the preceding paragraph will not apply to the items stipulated in the Paragraph 2 of this Article and the following categories. Nature may process Stakeholder Information and Personal Information into statistical information such as trend index of preferences of multiple stakeholders and may provide such information to third parties.
- When Nature entrusts the handling of Personal Information, either in part or as a whole, within the scope of the purpose of use of Personal Information.
- When Personal Information is shared in the course of business succession, including mergers.
- When Nature needs to cooperate with government organizations, local authorities and/or entities or persons entrusted therefrom with their duty specified in laws and regulations, acquiring consent from stakeholders may impose a problem in performing their duty.
- When in an emergency condition due to imminent danger to life, body and/or assets of a stakeholder or third party and there is difficulty in acquiring consent from the person concerned.
- Any other situation where Nature is permitted to share Personal Information with a third party, including the joint use specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- Nature may share Personal Information acquired from our stakeholders to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use specified in Article 5 with third parties (including third parties (*) located outside of Japan. The same shall apply hereinafter.). Nature may share the items of personal data listed below with third parties, and provide such items to third parties through the systems and electronic media managed by Nature.
- (a) Name
- (b) Email address
- (c) Other information deemed necessary by Nature
- United States of America
- Survey of Systems for the Protection of Personal Information in the Commonwealth of the United States of America (Privacy Commission)
- Republic of Singapore
- Survey of Systems for the Protection of Personal Data in the Republic of Singapore (Personal Data Protection Commission)
- In the case that Nature provides Personal Information to a third party in accordance with the preceding paragraph and a stakeholder requests to stop providing his/her information, we will stop providing the said stakeholder’s Personal Information to the third party (provided, however, that, the said stakeholder may no longer be able to receive communications from the Program).
- In the case that Nature provides Personal Information to a third party in accordance with the Paragraph 2 of this Article, we will limit the use of such information by an agreement with the third party. Moreover, Nature will endeavor to implement technical measures to ensure that a third party will not use the provided Personal Information for any purposes other than fraud prevention.
IX. Outsourcing of Personal Information and Stakeholder Information #
X. Disclosure of Personal Information #
- In the case that a stakeholder requests to disclose Personal Information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, Nature will disclose such information to the said stakeholder after verifying the identification of requesting stakeholder in the manner stipulated by us. (Nature will notify nonexistence of requested Personal Information when we confirm such Personal Information are not in our possession.)
- Provided, however, that the preceding paragraph does not apply in the cases where Nature is not obligated to disclose such information by applicable laws and regulations.
- Please note that Nature will collect a fee (2,000 yen per case, excluding tax) for the disclosure of Personal Information.
XI. Correction of Personal Information #
- Suppose a stakeholder requests, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, that Nature corrects, adds, or delete (hereinafter, “Correct”) any Personal Information on the grounds of inaccurate Personal Information, Nature will promptly conduct the necessary investigation to the extent required to achieve the purpose of use after verifying the identification of requesting stakeholder. If Nature finds the inaccuracy of Personal Information based on the investigation, then we will Correct the inaccurate Personal Information and notify the requesting stakeholder of such Correction. (If Nature decides not to Correct, we will notify the requesting stakeholder of such decision.)
- Provided, however, that the preceding paragraph will not apply if Nature is not legally obligated to Correct.
XII. Suspension of Use of Personal Information #
- Suppose a stakeholder requests to suspend the use of Personal Information or delete Personal Information (hereinafter, “Suspend to Use”) in part or as a whole on the grounds of the use other than for intended purposes or any grounds stipulated by law, or requests to suspend to share the Personal Information of requesting stakeholder (hereinafter, “Suspend to Share”) on the grounds of unauthorized sharing of Personal Information with third parties or any grounds stipulated by law, Nature will promptly conduct the necessary investigation to the extent required to achieve the purpose of use after verifying the identification of requesting stakeholder. If Nature finds that said request is legitimate based on the investigation, we will promptly notify the requesting stakeholder of said Suspension of Use or said Suspension of Sharing.
- Provided, however, that, this shall not apply if Nature is not legally obligated to Suspend to Use or Suspend to Share.
XIII. Contact Information #
- Said changes or modifications shall become effective when Nature posts the changes on our website.
XV. Language #