Nature Inc. (hereinafter, “Nature”) greatly respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting any and all your personally identifiable information.
I. Personal Information and Stakeholder Information #
- “Personal Information” herein means information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual).
II. Collection of Information and Information Source #
- Nature will collect aforementioned Personal Information and Stakeholder Information by appropriate measures with a clear explanation of the purpose of use, which will also be notified and/or posted.
- Nature will collect Personal Information from what our stakeholders have voluntarily offered.
- Nature may collect information that includes our stakeholders’ Personal Information exchanged between the stakeholder and our partner(s) (including our business partners, information sources, advertisers, advertisement distributors) which is offered to us from said partner(s) pursuant to relevant laws and regulations, and we will treat said information in the same manner we treatthe information our stakeholders voluntarily offered to us.
III. Mobile Apps Policy #
Using our mobile apps by stakeholders, Nature may obtain the following information and permissions from our stakeholders. These are collected in a form that the stakeholders voluntarily provide.
- Personal Information to be voluntarily offered by stakeholders
- Personally identifiable information, including name, address, email address, nickname,
- Information and privileges collected through the use of mobile apps
- Device related information (device information, device ID, etc.)
- Information on activity history (stakeholder’s actions, setting, choice, input, date of use, duration of use, location, etc.)
The acquired data will be used to provide and improve the convenience and features of the mobile apps.
In particular, for location information, the mobile apps will request access permission in obtaining SSIDs and connecting BLE required to set up IoT products provided by Nature. Also, the location information will be used only when the stakeholder uses the automatic operation feature of the device triggered by the stakeholders’ location.
IV. Site Policy #
- Our stakeholders may stop the use of cookie information, advertising identifier and other similar information by said third party for the purposes of advertising distribution by the following methods:
- If you access by browser: please access the opt-out page on said third party’s website
- If you access by app: please access the setting of advertising identifier on your device
V. Information Collection Modules #
- Nature may incorporate the following information collection modules selected by us to analyze information including the usage status of Our Service and the advertising effectiveness to Our Service. To achieve said purposes, Nature may share the information we collected with the following information collection modules providers. These information collection modules will collect information without any personally identifiable information, and these collected information will be managed in compliance with the privacy policies and other policies set forth by each information collection module provider.
- Module Name: Google Analytics
Provider Name: Google, Inc.
- Module Name: Facebook Pixels
Provider Name: Facebook, Inc.
VI. Use of Personal Information and Stakeholder Information #
- Nature will use our stakeholders’ Personal Information and Stakeholder Information within the following purpose of use, and will not use for any other purposes unless we obtain a consent of the subject person or relevant laws and regulations permit. Our purpose of use of Stakeholder Information which may contain Personal Information we collect are the following:
- Stakeholder Information of customers of Our Service
- For proposal, sale, or supply of our products, services and/or support
- For necessary communications, including maintenance and other important messages
- For correspondences to inquiry or requests
- For invitations for participation to surveys and/or evaluation testers for our products and services
- For promotions and sending gifts
- For communications relevant to performance of contracts or other transactions
- For sending information regarding products, services, and events offered by us or our partners
- For sharing Stakeholder Information consented to share with third parties within the scope of consent
- Stakeholder Information collected from various inquiry and feedbacks
- For correspondences to various inquiries
- For improving corresponding manners and accurate understanding of inquiry
- For research and analysis on the information necessary to improve Our Service and/or develop our new services
- Stakeholder Information collected from applicants for our events and seminars
- For holding (operating and managing) events and seminars (which include sharing participant’s information with joint holding companies and sponsoring companies)
- For sending e-mail or other communications to introduce information of products, services, events and seminars by our company and/or our partners
- For research and analysis on the information necessary to improve our events, seminars and Our Service and/or to develop our new services
- Stakeholder Information collected from our clients
- For our clients management
- For communications, cooperation, negotiations, performance of contracts, demands for performance, sales activities and other associated business activities regarding transactions
- For sending mail, e-mail, facsimile and phone calls to introduce information of products, services, events and seminars by our company and/or our partners
- Stakeholder Information collected from our shareholders
- For performance of duties and exercise of rights specified in the Companies Act and other laws and regulations
- For supplying various benefits from our company to our shareholders’ status
- For implementing various measures to smooth relationship between our shareholders and our company
- For our shareholders management, including data preparation for a shareholder pursuant to relevant laws and regulations
- Stakeholder Information collected from our executives, employees (including former employees) and applicants for our company
- For labor management, including personnel management and payment of wages or salary
- For management of company benefits and safety and health
- For implementing education and/or training
- For company benefits purposes
- For workplace communications and emergency contact
- For social communications as needed
- For recruitment of employees (which includes communications relevant to the screening process and provision of information)
- For preparing a statistical data and other materials
- Publicly known information such as information in various directories or published on papers, magazines and/or the Internet, or information collected by external information collection business and transferred to us
- For providing information of the products, services and events provided or held by us or our partners via mail, phone call, facsimile, and/or e-mail
- For duties, communications and correspondences associated with the preceding item of this section
- Stakeholder Information of customers of Our Service
VII. Change of the Purpose of Use for Stakeholder Information #
- Nature may change or modify the purpose of use for Stakeholder Information within the reasonably relevant scope, which will be notified or posted for our stakeholders when the change occurs.
VIII. Security #
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk.
IX. Sharing Personal Information and Other Stakeholder Information with Third Parties #
- Nature will not share Personal Information with third parties (regardless of the location) unless we obtain prior consent of the applicable stakeholder. Provided, however, that the preceding paragraph will not apply to the following categories.
- When Nature entrusts the handling of Personal Information, either in part or as a whole, within the scope of the purpose of use of Personal Information.
- When Personal Information is shared in the course of business succession including mergers.
- When Nature needs to cooperate with government organizations or local authorities and/or entities or persons entrusted therefrom with their duty specified in laws and regulations, and acquiring a consent from stakeholder may impose a problem to perform their duty.
- When in an emergency condition due to imminent danger to life, body and/or assets of a stakeholder or third party and there is a difficulty in acquiring a consent from the person concerned.
- Any other situation where Nature is permitted to share Personal Information with a third party, including the joint use specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- Nature may share with a third party Stakeholder Information that is not Personal Information, including statistical information regarding preference trends gathered from multiple stakeholders’ activities that does not identify a specific stakeholder.
X. Disclosure of Personal Information #
- In response to a request from a stakeholder to disclose Personal Information pursuant to applicable personal information protection laws, Nature will disclose in accordance with the applicable laws, upon verification of the identification of requesting stakeholder, to said stakeholder, or notify said stakeholder of nonexistence of applicable Personal Information.
- Provided, however, that the preceding paragraph will not apply if Nature is not responsible or liable to disclose Personal Information pursuant to applicable personal information protection laws and regulations.
- Please note that Nature will collect the scheduled fee of 10,000 yen per case for the disclosure of Personal Information.
XI. Correction of Personal Information #
- In response to the request from a stakeholder to correct, add or delete Personal Information (hereinafter, “Correct”) on the grounds of inaccurate Personal Information pursuant to applicable personal information protection laws, Nature will promptly investigate upon verification of the identification of requesting stakeholder and Correct in accordance with the findings of the investigation, and then notify said stakeholder thereof in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Provided, however, that the preceding paragraph will not apply if Nature is not responsible or liable to Correct pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations.
XII. Suspension of Use of Personal Information #
- In the event that a stakeholder requests to suspend the use of Personal Information or delete Personal Information (hereinafter, “Suspend or Delete”) , in part or as a whole, or requests pursuant to applicable personal information protection laws to suspend sharing Personal Information on the grounds of sharing Personal Information with third parties without consent of the individual or collecting Personal Information wrongfully (hereinafter, “Suspend to Share”), and then Nature finds that said request is legitimate, we will promptly notify said stakeholders, upon verifying the identification of requesting stakeholder, of said Suspension or Deletion, or said Suspension of Sharing.
- Provided, however, that the preceding paragraph will not apply if Nature is not responsible or liable to Suspend or Delete or to Suspend to Share pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations.
XIII. Contact Information #
- Said changes shall become effective when Nature posts the changes on our website.
XV. Language #