I. Collection of Information #
- We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Other identifying information: unique personal identifier (such as customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias), IP address, passwords and other security information for authentication and access, social media user names and cookie identifiers;
- Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information you used in a transaction with us;
- Demographic information: age, gender, gender expression, marital status;
- Geolocation data;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
- Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website;
- Professional or employment-related information
- Profile inference: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predisposition, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
II. Opting out of Marketing #
- If you prefer not to receive marketing from us or from our contractors, please let us know by firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to 5 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request to be processed.
- We may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us. We contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
III. Privacy Protection for Your Children #
- We are in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and do not knowingly collect or maintain any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take appropriate steps to remove that information from our servers.
IV. California Customer Privacy Rights #
If you are a California resident, you have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Right to Know: #
You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month, what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months.
Right to Deletion: #
You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services). Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same as before the deletion.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale: #
You have the right to opt-out of sale of your personal information.
Shine the Light Request: #
You may have the right to request that we provide you with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purpose during the immediately preceding calendar year and (ii) the identity of those third parties.
To submit a request, please send email@example.com. In order to verify your identity, you will need to provide the following information: name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf, you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf. If you wish to make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending the deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfill your other requests once we have deleted your information. We will maintain a record of your requests.
Non-Discrimination Policy #
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA rights.